Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes, yes, i know.

I have looked at the time... and i realise it is after midnight here. Meaning... time for another punishment week. And they all cheered... WOOOHOOOO... myesss. 

I do have a valid excuse for my excessively late entry. That is, I edited and uploaded my next video today. Not just any video though... my milo video. The original video file went for 19 minutes. The final cut is 4:37. Wanna watch? you can find it here. But yeah. I am utterly exhausted, because the program i use to edit it has to reload the visual data every time i make a cut, which slows down the process dramatically. There must be an easier way.

Anyway, that wasn't the subject of today. I was going to write a book review for 'Road to Paradise' which i don't know if i have the energy for now. If you were looking forward to it, i'm sorry and i PROMISE it for tomorrow's entry. I do have a full week of entries to fill, so i'm not about to suck myself dry of material in a single entry. Plus, that video already took a lot out of me. I hope you guys enjoy it by the way. I'm still an amateur btw at this whole vlogging thing. I have a grand total of 4 uploaded videos so far. I'm pretty sure i'll eventually start to improve with time. But yeah. At the moment, not really pro. You're all welcome to come watch me grow, though :). I'd like that.

Signing off.

Goodniiiiiiiight. a ding ding ding ding ding ding ding... 

No comments:

Post a Comment