Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Punishment Week - Day 7

Yay... last day of punishment week. I won't lie - this has been quite an effort to blog daily AND keep up with my once every three days blogging too... However i have learnt my lesson now - always wake up earlier on thursdays, and get the blogging out of the way before work - then you won't fall into the trap of forgetting after getting home. [you? ok, so i'm talking to myself in the second person... kind of odd i know]

Aahh. just made a fun discovery. The needle from last nights experience is STILL SORE. Funny (not funny haha, funny weird) since i never feel it the day after. Usually once the numbness goes, it's gone, and that's that. But no. This one has chosen to linger and haunt, just for the sake of reminding me of the intense irritation I feel towards my dentist. Grrrr.

Haven't really given today's entry much thought... And since i have to rush off to work very soon, i'm going to have to cut it nice and short. 

However, since i'm not working tomorrow, even though my update is not scheduled, i may still update... If i get bored and find something to write about. 

Till Tomorrow, or the next day,

Bye Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment