Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Punishment Week 2 - Day 4

I think I had planned to write about something today, but I had a nanna-nap just before, and my brain is too tired to remember what that thing was. Today passed fairly quickly, and I didn't get very much done. I read Paper Towns for about an hour after I woke up. Then I proceeded to check everything on my computer, before getting bored and giving up. I should mention that this is the longest I have gone withut writing a diary entry since I sarted in January. I was getting quite sick of journaling and I kept putting it off, so I decided to give myself a break. I know the idea is to leave no gaps, but the entries were becoming less and less amusing and more and more drivel by the day. I needed a break so I could refresh and recharge. I'm going to start writing again tomorrow. 

My apologies for the uncharacteristically short entry, but it's time to go eat cake. 

Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment