Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bonus. Just for you guys.

Well, it's friday night. And i am bored. 8:30 and nothing to do. Other than fetch food to satisfy my greedy stomach. Seriously, i just ate. And i'm hungry again. 

Also, i've switched over from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. I actually downloaded the beta for it when it was released, but i tried it and didn't like it then, because it wouldn't let me use my touchpad to scroll up, and that irritated me. So I stayed with IE for a while, and only yesterday i started using Chrome again, and now it scrolls. So that's all better. I still don't understand why it wasn't working before and why it is now... all i know is that it is. Odd, huh? Oh well. So yay, new browser. I can see more of the page which is good. I couldn't before with IE... the toolbars seemed to take up half the page. Which is rather annoying. 

Since this is not my actual blogging day, and i have nothing in particular to discuss, i'll keep this short. I'm just doing it to keep myself busy... because i have nothing else to do and this is the best i can do to stave off boredom. 

I'm going to try and get to bed earlier than usual. By about 6 hours. That's if i don't sit up reading. Time to stop i think. 

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment