Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I JUST MADE IT... or PUNISHMENT WEEK - DAY 5

So i opened this page to post at exactly 11:59 pm, so i'm going to say that this one isn't late... so no further punishment... but i really should work on being a little more punctual with my entries. I'm about to fall asleep so i'll make this a quick one.

So i didn't get to see Revolutionary Road today like planned... started at eleven, but i woke up at 11:40, plus mum was out so that didn't happen. Might next week though. I hope it's good.

Ugh my nose is dripping like a tap. I really need to get to bed and just recover. Oh great... now i'm sneezing too. It's REALLY time for bed.

Tomorrow is scheduled blogging day, plus punishment blog... So i will fill in on the happenings of today then... I might also review the manga series i just bought called "Priceless". Have read the first book... but you'll just have to wait till tomorrow for the review.

Goodnight beloved blogreaders. I'll write again if this cold doesn't kill me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment