Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Punishment Week - Day 3

So, i've been working on a portfolio of all the crazy stuff i create in my free time. As yesterday's post indicated, i did quit art school. (Am still glad of this decision - didn't see it taking my life anywhere.) I still enjoy making arty things though... and i do this regularly.


What I have been meaning to do for a while is set up an online portfolio. Just of stuff i've done... and i've started... i opened a Flickr account and i've posted a few works on my photostream. Feel free to have a look and comment and such*.


I still have a whole heap more to upload, and i will upload as much as i can (that is as much as my monthly limit will allow).


Hope you like it!! :)


*I appreciate constructive criticism, as well as praise. If you just wanna be a hater, please take your word vomit elsewhere



Here is a taster for you:

1 comment:

  1. I think your art work is kick ass, would really be interesting on book covers or notebook covers... JMHO. 2 Q's that will make you think:

    1. Which one is your ultimate favorite? - Why? and was it one of the easier or harder ones to do?

    2. Which one was the hardest for you? Both conception and actual artistry.

    ~thanks have a great day!

    ReplyDelete