Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Punishment Week 2 - Day 2

Whilst trying to think of something compelling to write about, the thought of discussing the upcoming state election entered my mind. Thankfully, it exited shortly after. Politics does not belong on this blog. EVER. 

I do have one exciting piece of news to share. 

Lately, my playlist has consisted of three artists: Lily Allen, Sara Bareilles and Kate Miller-Heidke. One from London, England. One from Northern California. One from my hometown Brisbane. I absolutely adore all of their music and have pretty much been listening to their stuff non-stop. 

Then, after my sister got home from her singing lesson, she informed me that she saw a massive KM-H poster on her teacher's wall, and voiced her suspicions that Kate might possibly have learned off the same teacher (who I learned off too, by the way, for the first three years of high school). My other sister then chimed in with "Duh, she taught her for like, seven years".

At this point I flipped out. My old singing teacher taught one of my favourite artists of all time! It makes sense, now that that particular puzzle piece is in place, but I'm still really excited about it. 

If you follow me on twitter or dailybooth, you will probably know this already. 

This just in: My sister is moving back home. She'll be sleeping in my bedroom, so that may take away from privacy time... just a little. Part of me is looking forward to seeing how things will go, and part of me is wishing I didn't have to find out. Being an introverted homebody makes sharing personal space difficult, and since that description fits both of us, you can understand my mixed feelings towards the situation. 

That's all the news for now. I guarantee that I will be back tomorrow with more compelling tales from my corner of the world. 

Until we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. i like your music sign and comment my page http://www.myspace.com/becky_iz_boymad love you xoxox

    ReplyDelete