Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

LATE LATE LATE ...but shhhhh.

I'm only an hour or so late, so it's not too bad...
I meant to post this yesterday, but i got sidetracked. I'm currently job searching, and am trying to compile some kind of port folio that i can show employers, so i opened a flickr account, and posted a few photos.
I'll try to add a link soon. If i think of it.

Ok, so i'm thinking because this is the first time since setting my goal of once-every-three-day blog entries that i missed a day, i'm going to have to punish myself. BLOG ENTRY EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK!!! :O

Bet you weren't expecting that. Ah well, something to keep you all entertained. Somewhat.

Ummm. I know i had some idea of what i wanted to talk about here over the past few days, but as usual it was gone before i could catch it. Not this week. I'm going to post ideas for posts as soon as i get them. I have an application on my iPhone that lets me post from there, so i have no excuse.

Yay for the fun filled week ahead... and for bedtime

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment