Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Back on Schedule.

Here I am again. Ready for another blog entry. Right on cue. Ok, so nothing really that interesting has occured since yesterday's spontaneous update... but i did say i'd keep up with my prescheduled entries... even when i have nothing to say...

Oh dear, i'll never get any followers at this rate.

I wanted to go to the park today, but it's raining so it looks like i'll be injoying my afternoon staying in and reading. I have a book to finish, so, yay.

Oh yeah, i've been working on a painting that i forgot i was doing. I'm not using paints though, I'm using NAIL POLISH :O. I have a whole heap of colours that are creeping slowly towards the crusty unusable state, so i wanted to use them before they got there, thus saving waste... and the environment... a bit...
Yeah, i'll probably post a picture of it when it's done... which might not be for a while yet. Hold ya horses, it'll get there.

That's about it from me... Promise to post another pointless one of these on Thursday. Probably after work since 1. i won't have time before, and 2. at least then i MIGHT have something to write about... might being the operative word.

KBAI!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment