Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well...

I had nothing better to do so i opened blogger and clicked on New Post to keep myself occupied. Gee, that worked well.


*EDIT* - 20 minutes later...

But seriously... I've been editing a 20 minute instructional/rant video i filmed a couple of weeks ago, trying to cut out loads of crap and such. I haven't even finished the first minute worth of editing, but tomorrow, I plan to take up residence at the local library and just sit and edit. Then i will travel to the internet cafe and upload it. I have no idea how long it will take. It's just been really irritating me having a whole heap of clips and rants that i have filmed and done little else with. I will seriously spend the whole day at it if I have to. I just can't tolerate my own lazyness anymore. Also want to commence a comprehensive plan/play by play of my NaNoWriMo. Also, O.E.3.D* blogpost is tomorrow. So i'll be posting. I finished the next book on my list so it will probably be the topic of discussion. If you follow me on DailyBooth you will know which book that is already. If you have dailybooth (which you should, it's awesome AND addictive) you can follow me if you wish (go on. You totally should. You know you want to.......pwease?) 

Ok, time to stop methinks... at least, i hear that's the logical thing to do when you run out of things to talk about...


Meh, sick of this now anyway. See you all again tomorrow? (in a manner of speaking)


*Once every 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment