Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yes, Yes I know.

I realise that this was supposed to be posted yesterday. But in all fairness, yesterday was busy. I do have a life outside of this blog. Now, traditionally after missing a blogging day, or even if I post after midnight, I would punish myself with a full week of punishment posts. This time, I feel like I've only just finished the past week of punishment posts, and quite frankly, I'm getting sick of doing them already. This time, I think I'll leave it up to you guys. Leave me a comment: Do you want to see another punishment week? yes? no? or would you rather suggest another punishment? You can suggest whatever you like, so long as it can be posted here in some way. Perhaps instead of posting, I could make a ATC each day, and post pictures. Maybe I can do a photo diary, or a series of short stories and anecdotes. Let me know. I don't want to bore you guys with tonnes of posts full of nothing but rants and rambles. I find it boring myself. 

So... with nothing else of any value to say, I pass the talking stick now to you, my readers.

[I expect loads of comments. Be creative, i'm looking forward to a fun, fun week]
[Also, I will still keep up my OE3D posts, so you won't miss a thing... and hopefully I won't either]

Over. ~crackle~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy, Here are some ideas:

    1. Like the ATC everyday idea, perhaps with a theme?
    2. Write us a story, with a new chapter each day.
    3. Submit a One Minute Writer entry everyday and post it to your blog.

    Look forward to hearing what you decide.

    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo blog idea, but then you could just link to your dailybooth account for that :-p Unless you make it photos of stuff out in the world instead of just in your room. I'm no good at thinking of punishments, tho so that's the best I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing Fannyfanackapan's ideas, I propose I hybrid: a picture everyday and a short (fiction) story to go with it. Each day is another chapter in the same story.

    Also, I don't think I'll do the punishment with you, but I do need to update my blogs more regularly =/ so I might at least try that.

    ReplyDelete