Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Punishment Week 3 - Day 5

So lets get straight down to business.
Now, those of us familiar with OMW will be well aware that today is Fiction Friday. The chosen topic was to write a pivotal moment in a 
child's life from the child's P-O-V. Here is what I wrote:

Mummy called me over to the bed. She patted her quilt and beckoned me to take a seat. I did.
"What is it, Mummy?"
There was something sad in her eyes. I didn't know why.
Then she said it.
"You're adopted, sweetie. I'm not your real mummy"


I think the whole OMW thing is helping with my typing speed. I usually want to say more than I 
can type in that minute. 
Onto the second matter of today: ATC. 
I must confess: Today's ATC was a little rushed (hense the simplicity) but I guess that is the beauty of the ATC. You can make one in what little time you have.
that's all for now :) I promise tomorrow will be better.


By the way, sorry if this doesn't turn out well when I publish... I hit something without meaning to, and it made the font size huge, and when I tried changing the font size back it wouldn't change the line height. And I couldn't undo to get back to it because it autosaved on me... just at the wrong second. >:@ angry panda

Goodnight.

*never mind... apparently it worked after all...

1 comment: