Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Just so you know...

...There is a genuine reason behind my lack of posting - my laptop blue-screened [Translation - the screen went blue and then the system spontaneously shut down] apparently as a result of over-heating *sadface*. My brother managed to get it working again last night, but after about half an hour it blue-screened again *double sadface*. At least I know it's not a motherboard problem, so my files are all salvageable *happyface*.
Anyway, whinging aside, I'm just here to point out that as my reason for not blogging is highly valid i.e. not laziness or forgetfulness, there will be no punishment week 1) because punishment weeks are to punish laziness and forgetfulness, and reinforce the development of habitually posting and 2) because I don't have guaranteed daily access to a computer - I feel that in itself is punishment enough.

Just so you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Also, check out the Radio Times cover Frances made for me:
The image was taken from my dailybooth account (which, btw, if you don't have an account yet GET ONE!! you're missing out on all the fun) I mentioned on twitter that I wanted a red nose, and she made me one! :D (thanks again Frances!!)




I think that's about all I have to say for now. Until next time (i.e. when my computer gets fixed)

Chow for now!! :P

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking today that I hadn't seen a post from you in a while and was wondering if everything was ok. Hope you're up and blogging regularly soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your laptop sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your laptop will be fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete