Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

BEDA Day 2... BUT WHERE IS DAY 1???

So it turns out my iPhone application played an April fools joke on me and decided not to post my last minute blog for the first day of BEDA*. I'm going to make a profile for myself on the ning, and link it to this, and this to that (i hope that didn't sound too confusing.... :S)

So, um, yesterday was the first day of April. And consequently April fools day... and also the first day of the inaugural BEDA, which might possibly become an annual online event. No pranks yesterday, to my utter relief. April 1 is also, as I only remembered at about 10pm last night, my dog Bailey's 2nd birthday. So supposedly now she has entered doggy adultdom. She still acts like a puppy though. I don't think she'll grow out of it too soon either.

Here's a picture of her in her far-less-annoying sleeping state.

So yeah. Today is the second day of April. And I've committed to this blogging every day thing, now. So, I guess that means i'll have to blog every day. For a month. BUT WHAT WILL I BLOG ABOUT????? I still don't know. Have a few ideas, but still don't know. Will commence coherency in blog form TOMORROW.

...Promise... :)

So... There you go. It's short, but it's a blog. Can't wait to read all your blogs too.

*Blog Every Day in April.

1 comment:

  1. ya, I've got no idea what I'll be doing with mine either except that I'm gonna have a "why today was awesome" for each day...reminiscent of the 8 days of happiness thing I did back in Feb.

    Cute dog! Tell him happy belated birthday from a random American :-p

    p.s. I'm posting this from my LJ account so you can go read my BEDA posts if you want.

    ReplyDelete