Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 13, or something

So, since I am too lazy right now to repost the post i just posted on Maureen Johnson's Ning, you can find it here

I made many promises which i intend to but probably won't keep. I'm such a bad blogger right now. 

In other news, it's Easter Monday, and since it's been rainy all day, I've spent all my time inside rewatching the 4 Pokemon Movies that we own on VHS/DVD (that's right...VHS...I'm just that oldskool) and now my sister and I are spending the night training/evolving/trading pokemon between our various versions of the game to boost each others pokedexs. 

Also, (here comes the big news... in case you missed it) MY LAPTOP IS FIXED!!! I gave it to my sister about a week and a half ago, and she gave it to her techie boyfriend, who (after procrastinating for about a week) ended up fixing the problem in about 10 minutes flat. Now, i'm kind of urgently saving money for a mac simply out of fear, but it is so good to have it back again. 

So... that's news for now. And now's time to sleep. Hope you all had a fantastic Easter. Double posting (as promised for BEDA to make up for this whole debacle) shall commence tomorrow.

Good night(/afternoon/morning...whatever)

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment