Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So, Time to blog again, I see...

[Please read previous post FIRST... kthx]

So, I really had no idea what to write about... If you read my last post (which you should have... If you haven't, go read it now) you would know that everything is awesome at the moment. I usually only have something to write about when stuff isn't going so well, because my brain goes into hyperspeed just to process and think through everything in an attempt to correct things and restore balance. Kind of ironic that the topic for today's OMW was VENT. I vent about stuff all the time. ALL the time. Even if it's just having an imaginary conversation playing in my head... even though I still say my lines out loud... feels better that way. More complete, or something. More definite. My family is quite used to hearing me talk to myself (only really when I'm in my room alone... not around other people) heck, some of them are guilty of it too. So, my vent for today is that the one day when everything is actually fantastic, and I have no compulsion to complain about anything, is the day that the chosen topic is to vent that spleen. So, sweet irony... I really have nothing more to say. I'm kind of exhausted, to be honest. I'm sure there is plenty more I could talk about, but my brain just isn't up to the task. In fact, it's quite enjoying this stress-free hiatus. It should be back to 100% again shortly. Just wait, it's only a matter of time until the balance is lost again. 

Brain says sleep. Body must obey.

Good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment