Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Punishment Week 3 - Day 2

Ok, so, business as usual today. New post coming soon (I am really wishing I hadn't left this quite so late). But anyway, here they are.

Entry for One Minute Writer.
Today's topic was VENT. Vent about whatever is bothering you. Here is my entry:
The curious thing is... every other day, i vent non stop about anything and everything. Whatever it is, I use it as an excuse to blow off steam. And yet now, when the topic is to VENT, i cannot think of anything that bothers me. Dearest Irony, where would I be without you?

And here is my next ATC. I, too, am feeling rather geometric... this may become a running theme for the rest of the week...

Ok, I think that's everything. New post soon... If I can think of something to write about...

Seeyagen SOOOON

No comments:

Post a Comment