Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Later that day...

[Please read previous post FIRST!! kthxbi]

Ok, so I've seen a few punishment ideas now... I like what i'm hearing, and I actually like all the ideas. With the kind of time I have on my hands at the moment, I might just do them all. 

This already sounds so much funner than a traditional (I say traditional, but really, I've only been at this blogging thing for a couple of months, so I'm not sure if that's enough time to call it a tradition... but whatever... It's good enough for me) punishment week. 

Also, just for fun, I might get some of you guys to join in... If you want to, that is. If you feel like you want to do any of these punishment/challenges along with me... well, you know what they say about misery loving company... :P If you do, leave a comment with a link to your blog, or just tweet it to me. Then we can all enjoy my punishments together :P. 

So. I think, even though Punishment weeks start the day after the missed/late blog post, since I had to wait for replies on this one, I won't be starting till tomorrow. Hope you guys don't mind waiting till then... It's already 10:50pm here, and since I'm trying to kick the nightowlishness, I need to get to bed. I've been up since before 7am, and I really should have been in bed over an hour ago. What happened instead was after getting home from night church a little later than usual, I had to drive Papa (my Grandad) back to my uncles place because he has trouble driving in the dark. Then when we got there, we stayed for a bit of a cuppa tea and a chinwag, then I drove home with mum, who drove her car as a way of getting home. So I racked up a bit of nightdriving for my logbook, and caught up with both my uncle and my papa, so I think it was worth the loss of sleep... But it means now as I type I am reeeeeaaallly tired. I wanna just hit the sack, but I'll finish this up first. 

Last quick bit of news is that I started The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak this morning. Only a few pages in before I went off to do something else, but I'm already intrigued. I will definitely post a review when I finish this one. It's also good to see that there are really great writers in Australia too... I know nationality isn't a HUGE thing, but it's still really homely to read books written by people who come from the same place as you (well, not QUITE the same place; Markus is a Sydney-sider [and presumably a Blues supporter] whereas I'm a Brisbane-ite [and a Maroons supporter]). But still, same country. I mean, counting all the other books that are really popular these days: Harry Potter: English, Paper Towns: American, Road To Paradise: also American. I mean, they're great for my foreign geography skills, but not much aussie blood on the NYT Bestseller list. Ok, that's about all I have to say on the matter. Oh and PS. Not sure of Stephanie Meyer's nationality... and too lazy to google it. It's probably irrelevant, but still. 

ANYway, That's all from me for now. I'm going to bed, and I will report back here tomorrow with the fruits of my labours. And, if you're joining in, I can't wait to see the fruits of yours. [PS. My Punishment week will run Monday to Sunday, you guys can go by the same calendar week, but mine will be up earlier thanks to time zones, etc.]

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!
Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment