Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Punishment Week 3 - Day 3

Let's skip the formalities and get straight down to business :)

Ok, so here's todays ATC. I wove it. Told you the continuing theme would be geometric patterns. I really like this one; i was going to add a backing to it, but I like that it's double sided. I'd upload a picture of the back as well, but it was kind of hard to get my camera steady w/o a tripod, so getting this shot alone took a fair bit of effort. I'm really happy with how it turned out, anyhow... I'm using the extra bits that didn't end up getting used for some other ATC's, which you will probably see later this week. 

**Oh, by the way, tomorrow I may post my challenges in 2 seperate posts, since I'm free during the day I'll post my ATC pic early, but the new topic for OMW doesn't come out until after I finish work tomorrow night. So, just saying so you know to expect 2 post tomorrow instead of 1. 

So here's my entry for One Minute Writer for today. I swear they just get worse everyday. Or maybe it's just that I'm kind of tired today... 
Ok, so the topic today was SAFETY, and the question was "How would you protect your children from online predators?"

Easy. Expose them to what you want to protect them from, so that when they are confronted with said situation in real life, they know how to deal with it.

So there you have it... I'll be posting again tomorrow (twice) and on friday, I'll be back with both a normal blog and Punishment Challenges.

SEEYAGEN SOOOOOON

1 comment:

  1. Really like the woven effect. I have posted today's ATC to Twitpic via Tweetie because I am having some technical problems so can only upload from my IPhone at the moment.

    ReplyDelete