Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Shave for a Cure and other fun things

SO there were plenty of amusing things that happened today. First of all, my brother had his hair shaved off. Not just for the thrill, though. The main purpose of the exercise was to raise funds for leukaemia research and patient care, etc. He has nearly reached his $1000 goal, too, which is a huge effort, so YAY. I got footage of the shave in action... which I am still yet to finish editing and uploading, but hey. As we procrastinators say: that's what TOMORROW is for :P. 

Secondly, my dad got home from work today. He hasn't been home for a few weeks since he's been up in Mackay and Gladstone and such places installing 3G technologies for rural areas. It's so good to have him home. He missed the birthdays of both my older sisters (their birthdays are 5 days apart) so we're all going out on Sunday for lunch. So looking forward to that tonne of fun. I know that might sound sarcastic, but I really mean it. It's really good to have him home though, even if only for a couple of days. 

Thirdly, I went to United (my youth group). I got to see my awesome friends there for the second time this week, so that was pretty cool. 

Also, I'm pretty much exactly half way through The Book Thief. It. Is. AWESOME. (just in case you weren't already aware).

That is probably not all that I had to say for today, but it's all I can think of for now. 

I still have another post to put up, so I'm gonna finish this off here.

And oh yeah, I got a LJ account. So, if you're on LJ you can be my friend here.

That's it now. I think. I'm gonna leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment