Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Punishment Week 3 - Day 6

So... Ignore the tag that tells you the date and time of this entry... it's probably wrong. It is now Sunday, 7:25pm and I am only just sitting down to do this. I'm not going to explain the tardiness of this entry, nor will I punish myself. Let's just say I've been punished enough this week, and leave it at that. 

Righto. Down to Business

OMW entry: Topic is "Loveys" - a child's comfort item like a blanket or teddy bear. If you still had a lovey now, what would it be?

Here is my response:
A book. A world that i can sink into and surround myself in when i have nowhere else to go, and need an escape. A refuge from the constant demands of today's society. 

**ps. my capchacode is "clean"... is it trying to tell me something?


And as for ATC's, I'm going to take a photo of both Saturday's and Sunday's cards together, and post them in the Sunday Punishment post. It'll be up real soon.

Kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment