Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Punishment Week 3 - Day 7

So if you haven't yet, read the previous post now. Then come back and read this one. KK

Today's OMW was a good one: Pretend you are painting your self portrait. Describe it.
Here is my answer:
The lighting is dim... My face is in half-shadow. The colours are weak as well. My eyes are full of distraction. not attentive to the artist or the viewer... completely focused on something else.

Aaaaaand here are the 2 ATC's I promised. 
I must have taken this shot about ten times to get both the lighting and the focus right. All the others were either blurry or yellow from my bedroom light. This one still isn't perfect but it was the best of the worst... kind of thing...

Oh, and I should be finished The Book Thief by tomorrow, so I'll post about that for my OE3D post...

Guess I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, like.

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment