Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Punishment Week 2 - Day 6

Ok, so I'm actually going to put a decent amount of effort into my post today, since the last 2 days have been completely half-hearted. I've been distracted, to be fair. It's not easy to blog with my sister in my room all the time. I mean, it's been fun sharing so far, but nothing fruitful has come of it yet. So I feel like I owe it to you, my readers, to write something at least HALF-decent.

I'm going to rant about slogan T-shirts. They're everywhere. You can't go out anywhere public anymore without seeing at least a dozen of them. Most are pretty average. Some are crap, others are completely genius. Others were funny the first time, but you've seen them on about ten people by now so the joke has gotten old. Then there are those ones that just don't make sense. For example, I was at work the other day, serving customers, and this lady came up to me, wearing a shirt that said "You Suck". That was it. There was no clever wit to it. It was just an insult. Tell me, what does wearing a shirt that tells the reader that they are inferior tell you about the wearer of the shirt? Please someone, tell me in the comments. I want to hear your opinions on this. Also, what is the worst slogan you have seen on a T-shirt? Not that "You Suck" is the worst. I have seen much worse. This one just makes the least sense. COMMMMMMENT PLLLEEEEEEEEASEEEE!!!


So yeah. Ugh so much for putting in effort. It is hot today, and my brain is threatening to shutdown. I can't think of anything else to talk about. AAAND I just remembered that today is also OE3D posting day too. So even though I can't think of anything to write about, I have to write again later today. 

I remember I was going to write about Paper Towns, since I finished it, but since most of you readers will have already read it, I see little point in reviewing it now. I may do it for fun later, or if I REALLY can't think of anything else to write about. 

So, standby people. Another load of word-vomit coming your way very soon.


I am so sorry about being so crap at the moment. Here's hoping I'll be back to normal soon. ~crosses fingers~

1 comment:

  1. Hi - don't let the heat get to you. So - slogan T shirts - we have all been guilty of seeing some witty quip heat sealed onto the front of a Fruit of the Loom and thought "Oh that would be perfect for ....." reached for our purse and travelled home clutching a plastic bag full of 100% cotton wit and pith. But I can testify that when your IT consultant husband walks downstairs with his tattered "CTRL ALT DEL" t-shirt on for the 100th Sunday in a row, you WILL REGRET YOUR PURCHASE. :-)

    ReplyDelete