Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

OK, so i'm in a bit of a weird mood, and Blogger was simply BEGGING me to open it up and update... which i said i'd do more often anyway... So, i'mma blog y'all! (hey, i did say i was in a weird mood.) :P

I... just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I feel like I'm chasing my tail, if you know what i mean. I'm throwing so much effort into trying to get my life off the ground, and it gets me nowhere. And that makes me miserable. I just feel like, what's the point? It's not that mind doing the work (I don't, in fact, I quite enjoy it) but there has to be a point. There has to be a goal, a reason for me to bust my gut. And it kind of kills it for me when the few people who are supposed to be supportive of me are giving their own agendas higher priority than mine so much so, that it hinders my progress to the point where I just want to give up entirely.
I'm talking, of course, of my job, and my so-far-feeble attempt to save for a car. It seems like, no matter how hard I try, someone else will always find a better/more urgent use for it.
I seriously think that I will just buy a MacBook pro with the current savings and be done with it.
Sorry that so far this whole post has been non-stop whining. You probably wanted to read something a bit more interesting than this. I really wanted to write something more interesting too, but this was just eating away at me and I needed to vent. Also, I figure getting this off my chest will allow the funner, more interesting stuff to write about flow more easily. ~reads over last sentence~ yeah, not too sure if that made any sence... I hope you kinda get what I mean.
Anyway, it sucks to walk in circles, and I'm tired, and now I'm blabbering and my writing is starting to go in circles too, so I'll stop now.

Hope you're all doing well

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment