Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Microbloggin'

On lunch again. Haven't really done that much to speak of, but I have another 4 1/2 minutes of lunch to go, so I figure I'll use the time productively instead of refreshing Twitter constantly to get my lunchtime fix.
I have so far recieved not 1 but 2 expressions of interest for the penpal collab channel. This is really exciting, guys! Never been in a collab before so this'll be fun! For those of you wondering, the other two people are Sean and Beth. Just then realized that all our names are 4 letters long :P and just because I'm a nerd and find these things interesting, I thought I'd mention it. No relevance. Just coz.

Anyway, my time's nearly up. Better go. Will write more sooooooon :D

PS. If you are still interested in being in our collab, let me know really soon please. Details in yesterday's post!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment