Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here, have a quickie...

This post will have to be hasty, sadly, as I'm already up late (ok, it's only 10:30pm, but i'm already sleepy, and my first class is 9am tomorrow :D).

Ugh. You know how you do that thing where you think of all these great things to blog about during the day, but by the time you sit down to write, the idea has flown away with no hope of returning. Like, when you take a bird out of its cage when it's not trained to not fly away and the cage is outside*... Yeah. I'm having one of those days. I can't remember what I used to do, but I know I was better at remembering stuff to write about. So, the bloggers among you out there... what are your techniques for holding onto noteworthy blogging topics?

I was going to do a whole lot more today than I ended up doing. I was woken by the rain coming down hard, and was lucky enough to get my window shut before it started pelting in my general direction. As for the rest of the day... I had porridge for the first time this year, I tidied my room on-and-off, so now it's semi-presentable. I still have heaps of organising to do; my desk is still covered in a moderate layer of junk/cd's/projects in a state of mid-completion. Once all that gets done, though, everything should be sweet.

My sister, who returned to school this week, was decorating her new timetable and student diary for the year, and requested to see my old ones. I took the opportunity to peruse them myself, and I gotta say, I was pretty dang awesome back in the day. My year 11 and 12 student diaries were the bomb. I could never have decorated my 8/9/10 diaries though, as I was in a class of snobby overachievers, and weekly diary checks were pretty much mandatory. Year 11 and 12 I had rehearsals every morning that checks were conducted, so being a creatively frustrated young artist, I made the most of the opportunity in front of me. I'll post pictures or maybe a video** of the offending articles soon. Seriously, I was some kind of genius.

ANYway, time for me to go get my act together, so tomorrow morning goes smoothly :)

Nail colour: Princessa Number 126: Oscar Evening
Subscribers: Still 26. Didn't see that one coming. -_-

Have a good day/afternoon/night guys. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.



*this actually happened once to my sister. We'd had this yellow budgie for like, three weeks, and she absent-mindedly took it out of its cage to hold it, but forgot it was outside. In the immortal words of my younger sister, "Tweety did fly away easily"

**but not too soon. We have capped internet here, see, so until the new month starts, no uploady for me. :( meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment