Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Nerdfightastic Questionaire

Ok, so i know this quiz is a few weeks old, but i thought i'd give you guys my answers anyway.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:15am to the sounds of Skype going off.
2. How do you like your steak?: juicy medium rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter 6, originally on my own, but then i ran into another friend from High School who was also seeing it by herself, so we saw it together :P
4. What is your favorite TV show?
ugh. So many to choose from. At the moment, NCIS still tops my list... but i REALLY wish they'd fasttrack season 7 already.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I've been contemplating this for a while, but I would have to say that splitting my time between Brisbane and say London or New York in such a way that I will never have to live through another winter again would be awesome :D
6. What did you have for breakfast?
2 minute noodles. Beef flavoured. yeugh.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian or mexican and some indian
8. What foods do you dislike?
Olives, anchovies, and beef flavoured 2 minute noodles. :P
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Fasta Pasta
10. Favorite dressing?
French.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Landcruiser Prado (my mum's. I promise I am NOT a soccermum.) BUT when I get a car, i want a Suzuki Swift :)
12. What are your favourite clothes?
i'd say my togs, but i lack the body confidence, so i'll stick with spring dresses :D
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
America and England
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Most of the time i have half full tendancies, but if a lot of things are getting me down, i find it hard to ignore.
15. Where would you want to retire?
somewhere along the Queensland coastline.
16. Favorite time of day?
early afternoon
17. Where were you born?
Brisbane, Australia
18. What is your favourite sport to watch?
National Rugby League (NRL)
22. Bird watcher?
On occasion.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl by nature, unless work requires me to be up at an early hour, in which case i have to force my night owl to become an early bird.
24. Do you have any pets?
The family owns a dog and a cat. Currently I don't have any pets of my own, but I've had my fair share of guinea pigs
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I just applied for the diploma of Graphic Design that i want to start next year. Yay?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
when i was three i wanted to be a ballerina
27. What is your best childhood memory?
My first trip to the Ekka (aka the Royal Brisbane Show) (ekka = exhibition)
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats are easier to share a bed with, and they make great hot water bottles
29. Are you married?
No.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Of course. Me, break the law? Never...
31. Been in a car accident?
nope
32. Any pet peeves?
Too many to name. Mostly related to customers. You get that in retail, i guess.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Hawaiian or Vegetarian.
34. Favorite Flower?
Anything that is not stuck on the back of cars (ie. frangipanis) :P Frangipani stickers on cars? Australia says NO
35. Favorite ice cream?
Love Potion 31 from Baskin & Robins
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Hanaichi (japanese) or Salsa's (mexican)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I failed the learners test twice by one point each time.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Probably YouTube :P.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Well, for one, i don't have a credit card (probably a good thing) and secondly, i wouldn't even if i did. I has a monie smartz.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really. I'm a monotonous kinda girl.
41. Like your job?
It's nice enough.
42. Broccoli?
No thanks. I thought we were trying to SAVE the trees.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Stradbroke Island. Best. Ever.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Saddest thing ever? I don't remember the last time i went out for dinner.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The freeway and my dad and sister talking in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment