Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Intro

So I figure that since blogging seems to be the done thing by the vast online community, maybe it's time I joined in. So, no idea how this is going to go, but what the heck.

My name is Lucy, I'm 19, I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm really not much more interesting than that. (Convinced that you should continue reading yet? :P)

I actually have work in about 8 1/2 hours, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. There is a fair bit more to know about me, but that will have to wait until i have the time to elaborate.

In the meantime, check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/creativemachine and add me on twitter: www.twitter.com/creativemachine (are you detecting a recurring theme? :P)

subscribe and come follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment