Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

And so that was Christmas...

So, Christmas has officially been over here for approximately nine and a half hours (meaning it's boxing day at nine-thirty in the morning) I know it's still Christmas somewhere in the world, but for about half the world's population, it's now over. This year was pretty good. Nothing too terrible to complain about, but then again, nothing overly exciting or memorable happened either.
Pretty much all i have to share with you guys now about the best day of the year is the presents recieved by myself and the family in general (because those ones are 1/7th mine)

I'm going to put this into list form just to make it easier for myself... and you too.



  • Lots of clothes :) (stuff that i actually like too)

  • Hard candies, Cookies and Lindt balls in cookies and cream flavour (yeah, they have that now)

  • 2 books: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie and Road To Paradise by Paullina Simons (I promise book reviews when I'm done)

  • Box of 4 Photo Frames

  • A Tool Set :)

  • About 5 CD's: The Most Beautiful Music Ever Vol2 (3CD set), Your Name by GCCC, and Celtic Psalms

  • A new pair of thongs (that's flip flops to you american readers)

  • Anticipate Intense fragrance :) smells really yummy!

  • A Calendar featuring the world's cutest dogs.

  • (from work) A piccolo of Riccadonna Sweet Italian Sparkling Wine, and a $100 gift card! (ps. they gave us all one of these. I know, generous, right? I'm so lucky to work where I work)

Now for the Shared Gifts:



  • A Ping Pong Table (that's table tennis for those of you playing at home)

  • A Nintendo Wii. YAY!!! This is going to be the longest appreciated gift of them all, I can tell :P Games include the Wii sports game that came with the console, Playground, and Wall.E


So I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas Day... if you're still enjoying it, then i hope it continues to be merry for you and all those around you.


Next, I suppose we're off to the New year. Bring on 2009! XD


Have a good one, guys :)



PS. Really annoyed at the cat right now. She woke me up, now she is asleep on my bed while i can't get back to sleep :(


No comments:

Post a Comment