Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

From the bus

Even though I'll probably be off the bus by the time I publish this, I'm on the bus NOW so the title is legit.
Dunno what the point of me posting now was entirely. Something along the lines of "I need to post more and I have the app on my phone now so might as well because hey even if I don't have a topic from the outset, at least I'll be redeveloping the habit of regular posting and there's nothing bad about that" ... Or something.

~insert momentary pause while I alight the bus and cross street safely and responsibly~

Ok. I think I'm good now. Walking while i type is harder than I anticipated. As a result, I am walking much slower than normal. Ah, the things you learn as a mobile blogger. Aagh. Nearly fell for not watching where I was going. I'd stop but I'm having too much fun.

It just occured to me that I still have many many questions from all of you still to answer. I'd get onto that now, but I don't have them with me. :S sorry.

It's cold here, which I imagine is rather predictable for this time of year. Although it's not as cold as it has been in the past. I'm walking home from the bus in the night air with no scarf and I'm fine. 2 jackets, admitedly but no scarf. I bet this is making all you northern-hemisphereans just a touch jealous, no? At least those of you supporting Team Winter. :P
~another momentary pause to cross another street and remain relatively alive~

Home now. Felt it was safest - and indeed, quickest - for me to continue walking without typing. Also got sick of running into trees and the like for the lack of attention I was giving to where I was walking. I hope you enjoyed sharing this everyday adventure with me. I know I enjoyed sharing it with you. Tune in next time as I share the uneventful goings-on in my life next time I'm bored and feel like sharing them.

That's it for now. Answers to YOUR questions coming soon.

Oh also, those of you who follow me on Twitter will probably be sick of me asking this question, but what would you guys do with TOO MUCH NAIL POLISH? I wouldn't be asking this so persistently without a legitimate reason. So, answers in komments plzkthxbi.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - use the nail varnish to number all the snails you find in your garden. Put them all in a bucket and take them 500 yards away from your garden and release them. Then make some money running a book on which ones will return to the garden first (This assumes you have snails in your garden).

    Alternatively, try some nail varnish art. Would probably work well on ceramic or terracotta surface.

    Or, and this may seem a bit out there, but, you could paint your nails with it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy kid, walking about the streets of Australia w/o a care for what's in front of you. Mobile blogging could be the death of you!

    You know what else you should be able to do while mobile? Dailybooth :-p It's less dangerous than mobile blogging I'm sure.

    Too much nail polish? I'm sure I already answered that on twitter or a previous blog, but another answer would be to use it for a lifesize portrait of someone.

    ReplyDelete