Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

SHHHHH!!! It's a SEKRIT!!

So. Promised Blogpost right here. Will be short, as promised.

Ok, before I get into it, How is everybody? I feel like I've been on a very very long vacation from this blog. I promise very shortly that I will be catching up on everybody's blogs and such.

One of the things keeping me from this beloved piece of interweb has been work. The 1 1/2 shifts a week I was on earlier this year has grown and mutated into 4-5 days. Generally 4, but sometimes I do an extra day when people are sick, or we're just short in general. Also, small sidenote, but it pretty much rocks to be on casual award rates with full time hours. Just sayin'.

The other thing keeping me from you all (here at least... i'm on Twitter quite a lot) is a Project, which is entirely SEKRIT. All I can divulge at this point is that it is coming along nicely.


Oh gawd... I really wanna say more, but I just can't. :/ I will be revealing more in the coming weeks though, so keep your eyes peeled both here and (if i can be bothered) on my YouTube channel.
I guess that was all I had to say... Sorry if you were hoping for a little more. You'll just have to wait.
:P


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment