Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm BAAAAAACK

Yes indeedy i am.
Just felt the compulsion to write a blog entry. Actually the cumpulsion came from the fact that one of my new years resolutions was to blog twice weekly, and apart from the photos i've posted from my camera (they don't count) i don't think i've done quite that much. Also, part of this cumpulsion came from me feeling like i should probably explain the very sporadic, disjointed flow of pictures and bite size blog entries flowing onto the page from my phone.

Anyhow, whatever the reason, i'm going to be blogging over this year at least twice weekly. My other NYR's include:
  • Vlogging once weekly (not including non-vlog videos)
  • Write a journal entry every day
  • Participate in NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month) in November
  • Read 50 Books (25 fiction, 25 nonfiction)
  • Finish all started projects before the end of the year. List these, and check off.

Also, just to note, i got to about Game 11 or 12 of freecell before i got bored. So much for that timewaster. Meh, i have plenty of other wonderful ways to waste my time.

Next blog topic: The wedding in Melbourne - i don't feel like doing this update right now, i'm tired and i feel like there's too much to say, so if i attempt to do it now, there's no way i'll do it any justice.

BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment