Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

gah... i hate titles

Ok, so per my new years resolutions, I have to write a blog entry every three days (i think i said twice a week on here, but every three days is roughly the same). Problem: I have nothing to blog about today. When i first got my blog, i was getting cool ideas left, right and centre, but i didn't want to flood the page with every tiny little thing i had to say, so i restrained myself... I also didn't want to exhaust myself by over-blogging, then getting sick of it and never blogging again. So, while the idea of blogging every three days seems fairly achieveable, it kind of sucks when everything you want to write about sounds so whiny and annoying. I'm not a negative person in real life. I try to see the best in everything, and so if all i do here is whine, that's not really an accurate picture of who i am.

On another topic, I have scented highlighters :D the pink one smells like strawberries.

Yay for tangents.

I think, maybe because of the length of my last post, i've put a little too much pressure on myself to write a really long entry every time. I don't need to do that, and i don't think it would be readable for you guys either.

Uh, I think this might be enough. Will write again in three days, and i PROMISE i will think of something Mildly interesting to talk about. :)

BYE FOR NOW ~~waves~~

No comments:

Post a Comment