Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My blog-as-a-method-of-procrastination reflex just kicked in.

I couldn't resist.

So, how are we all? Fantabulous I suppose? Great. So good to hear. I'm absolutely spiffing if you were wondering. 3 assignments due in the space of a week... It doesn't get much better than this. Especially considering how much work is yet to be done on them all. Don't you just love that feeling? But don't you?

Also, I'm incredibly tight on money due to being a full time student and also due to needing to pay for a trip to China in june/july, so what do I do? I pre-order a copy of Pokemon SoulSilver for DS (out this thursday) and buy a preowned copy of Super Mario DS (like Super Mario 64, but... yep, you guessed it, for DS. Aren't you glad I tell you these things? Where on earth would you all be without me? I tell ya)

You're probably all getting the feeling at this point that I haven't got any actual purpose for posting this body of meaningless text. I'm getting that feeling too. I just like posting stuff. And I like you guys for liking what I post. Yeah, you guys are a bit of alright.

I have got some small tidbits, I guess... like, ummm... Holidays are coming up! Easter holidays approach, guys! This means I will have time to sleep in and squeeze oranges (did I ever mention how much I like freshly squeezed orange juice? No? well, I do. But I won't drink stuff out of a bottle with the pulp take out. Yuck! So sour!) and breathe and do homework at a leisurely pace while the sun is up. Oh yes. A week of bliss. I AIM to redesign my blog somewhere in there too, and I'll try to post some of my work so far too, so you can see why you've all been missing me so much.

Easter holidays also mean lots of rabbit- and bilby- and egg-shaped chocolate. But not peeps. Apparently, us Aussies are too classy for sugar-coated, rabbit-shaped marshmallows. One day I'll try them, guys. One day. Highly likely in front of my computer, caught on my iSight camera, for purposes of editing and uploading for the enjoyment of perfect strangers. Are you looking forward to that day as much as I am? I bet you are.

*slips slowly into panic mode as it becomes clear that there is nothing left to say, and yet no way to wrap up the post* *frets* *backs slowly away from computer* *turns and runs* *screams maniacally* *runs out of breath* *calms down* *regains composure* *walks back to computer* *takes deep breath*

...

I guess I'll see you next time then.

Oh and PS. Congratulations to Nat and her holbsband, who have just found out they will soon be parents of their first child! Also, go follow Nat, she writes a killer blog.

2 comments:

  1. Going to China?! I feel out of touch *reasons why you need to write back* One of my roommates will be there around the same time. What area are you gonna be in?

    "The orange juice is freshly squeezed. I love it when the orange juice is freshly squeezed." -you with a beard
    Me, not so much...the pulp bothers me a bit. Some is ok, but too much is a weird texture to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of the most random post I've read in some time...

    ReplyDelete