Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

List of things I love: Part the First

I've decided to make a definitive list of all the things in life that I love, or love to do, or that make me happy. It's going to be an ongoing thing. I'll try to do ten things each time I post, and I will try to make these posts weekly. So this will be my wednesday thing.

Here we go.

List of things I love, part 1

1 Pokemon Cards
2 Playing the violin
3 Awesome people
4 The Internet
5 Internet Memes
6 Youtube
7 Tumblr
8 Twitter
9 Facebook
10 Expressing myself creatively

Since this is the inaugural post, the initial list items will be mostly generic things. Hopefully, as we go on, the items will become more and more obscure. I like to think it will encourage me to appreciate the little things.

Also, maybe, it might encourage me to come on here more often to share my life with you lovely people. I really hope that is the case.

<3 you all

No comments:

Post a Comment