Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh hay

Yeah. It's me.

Now that you've recovered from the shock of finding a post from my blog in your feed (really, did you ever think you'd see the day?), let's chat.

So how've you been? My life's been ok. Up and down. Which I kind of like. I don't really feel like recounting every bit of it for you here though. I hope that's ok.

I've been spending a lot of time doing stuff online lately, so I figured it was time to resurrect this old blog. Dust of the cobwebs and such. I want to use this as a station where I can post anything and everything that I do, so you guys know what I'm up to. So instead of just reading about it, you can live it with me.

If you want to keep up with me day-to-day, I am on twitter. My twitter feed shows up in the sidebar here anyway, if you don't have a twitter account. Which you should, if you're on the internet. I mean, my pet spider has her own twitter account. And youtube account. You really have no excuse... other than perhaps if you were a Swan Queen, or if Voldemort* killed your parents...

Ok, that's enough guilt-tripping for one post. Since whenever I start posting on here again, I am temporarily super-motivated, you may see another post from me as early as later this afternoon. (Current time: 1:42pm)

So I guess I'll smell ya later.
:P

*sidenote: Google Chrome recognises the word Voldemort. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment