Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Microblogging from the tearoom

It's lunchtime folks! That means time for another microblog!
So, what shall I talk about? Of all the topics that affect people on a daily basis, which shall I select to disect and inspect? :P*

Well, first, I'm going to give you one big fat excuse for my lack of presence here in this lovely little online community. It's this thing called life. From being too sick to sit infront of a computer, to being occupied for every waking hour of my day, life has this way of overiding my necessity to jump online and share stuff with you guys. It's not that I don't still love you all, it's that I'd have nothing to tell you if I didn't go out once in a while and actually live :).
Having said that, you should know my next video for SM is filmed, I just need to edit and upload. I will endeavour to do this as soon as I can, life permitting.

Ok my lunchtime has just about come to an end, so I'll be seeing you all soon! Love you all, and I haven't forgotten you, it'll get there eventually...

Kbai!

Posts until I reach 100: 2 (sweeeeet ^_^)

*wow, I'm a poet and I didn't even realise the fact :P


-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Psh! Who uses "life" as an excuse these days? That's like "the dog ate my homework"! Just admit it, Lucy...you don't like us anymore =(

    Says the guy who doesn't even bother to give an excuse for not blogging, lol. I've just been letting mine sit there while Mildred leaves webs in the corners.

    ReplyDelete