Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

CHINA!!!

It's only 2 days away now!!

Ten days of no facebook*, foreign cuisine, not enough sleep in hotel rooms with hardboard beds, sightseeing, shopping, bargaining, and the time of my life.

I will be posting photos to facebook upon my return. :D I'm also keeping a travel diary, some portions of which I may post here.

I really don't know what else to tell you about the trip at this stage. Did I already mention that I will be travelling with the Brisbane Regional Youth Orchestra, and that we will be performing at Shanghai Expo '10? Because we are.

I think that's it. I've been posting tonnes of china related status updates on FB, trying to get it all out of my system.
I don't post here that frequently to be missed for that length of time, but I figured you guys should know what's going on anyway.

Love you all, and will post again when I return!!


*Or any other social networking (including blogging) for that matter

No comments:

Post a Comment