Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthdays and such

SO how are we all? I haven't blogged in approximately 2 weeks, and I figure that today is as good as any to restart. 

Firstly, I will explain my unexpected absense later.

Secondly, if you follow me on twitter, you will know that i just spent like the WHOLE morning racking up tweets to get to 1117 tweets in time for 11:17 am (the exact minute at which I
 turned 20), which I managed to do. Just. I have proof too. Check this out:




I included the whole screen shot so you can see that I have 1117 posts at 11:17 exactly. Also you can see 
some of the effort i went to to rack up that number of tweets. For about 20 minutes straight i did nothing but tweet. I retweeted crap names for pubs, I tweeted some Lily Allen lyrics, and I tweeted one word at a time for a bit too... Worked a treat. Anyway, there you have it. 

Also, I got a screenshot of my tweet count at 1111. 
Here it is: 
I thought the bit where it shows that I have 69 followers might make the children in us all lapse into fits of hysteria in a glorious display of immaturity... by which i mean it would have made my younger sister laugh. 

Longer blog post promised. I will deliver on this one too... I promise!!*

Hope you are all well! 

Lucy :P

*Yes I am well aware that my promises at this stage will highly unlikely be taken seriously by any of you, considering my track record... no matter how many times I say "I really mean it this time". But this is something that I ACTUALLY want to share, and so will deliver on not just for you guys but for my own posterity as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. awesome! nice effort there :-p

    I actually slowed my tweeting down for a day or so b/c I was approaching 10,000 and wanted to make it "special." The post I ended up doing was a shout-out to Alan's (fallofautumndistro) recent blog post about not caring about #s and such, haha. Thought it was fitting after I "hyped up" my 10,000th post.

    ReplyDelete